Chocolate-Marbled Almond Cheesecake
Author: Todd's favorite
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1(2-ounce) pkg blanched almonds, ½ cup finely chopped
- 2-cup sugar
- 4 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1-cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coca
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 12 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 cups melted
- Heat oven to 325. Lightly butter 9-inch spring form pan; press almonds firmly on bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar and cream cheese in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed. Scrape bowl often, until creamy (3 to 4 minutes). Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each addition (1 to 2 minutes). Add all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and almonds. Continue beating until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes). Gently stir in melted chocolate throughout batter for marble effect.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 65 to 75 minutes or until just set 2 inches from the edge of pan.
- Turn off oven; leave cheesecake in oven for 2 hours. Loosen sides of cheesecake from the pan by running knife around inside of pan. Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home/sefclan/public_html/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home/sefclan/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18